Are you Eligible for Fully-Funded HR Support and Advice?
* Last Updated 4 May 2020
The COVID-19 crisis has raised many HR questions for all business owners and managers.
The Regional Business Partner Network has been granted additional budget for businesses impacted by COVID-19. This will allow businesses to seek fully-funded one-to-one support and advice on a number of areas of concern presented by the crisis, including HR matters.
As Positive People are a registered service provider, once qualified, you can use this Regional Business Partner Network funding to work with us on your immediate and longer-term HR needs as you navigate this difficult period. The Regional Business Partner Network aims to process applications within five working days.
We can assist with one-to-one remotely delivered advice on all things HR, including:
- Consultation during temporary business closure
- Workforce planning
- Restructuring, reducing hours and redundancy processes
- Work from Home arrangements
- Any employment relations/legislation related matter
- Planning for return-to-work
Many of our clients meet the criteria to qualify for the funding, so if you’re an existing client please also check your eligibility so you can take advantage of the opportunity.
To be eligible to access fully-funded HR advice and support you must:
- Have less than 100 full-time equivalent employees
- Be GST registered
- Be operating in a commercial environment
- Be a privately owned business, a Maori Trust or incorporation operating under the Te Ture Whenua Maori Act 1993 or similar
- Be registered on the Regional Business Partner Network – registration takes about 15 minutes via the website (link below)
- Have connected with a Regional Business Partner Growth Advisor and undergone an assessment with them
As this is additional funding in response to Covid-19, the services must also be delivered and invoiced before 30 June 2020. Don’t delay. Now is the time to register as this service may become oversubscribed very quickly.
Click here to register.