We understand that there is a certain stage in an organisation’s development where you are too small to have and afford your own dedicated HR specialist, but are also big enough to need a dedicated HR resource to make the most of your people potential, ensure attraction and retention, head off people problems and to provide a regular on-site HR presence.
Our HR Outsourcing is set up to exactly meet your needs.
- We plan, manage and take care of your all your HR
- We act as your retained HR resource on-site and contribute directly as part of your team
- You have your own dedicated HR consultant
We understand the non-stop pressure to deliver projects on time, deal with day-to-day operational activity, manage your team and handle ER issues. Having your own dedicated HR professional working regularly in your business on a flexible basis provides you with a committed HR partner to look after all your HR needs. We can scale our resource up or down to suit.
Our approach is to get to know you, your team and your business so that we understand your culture and people. This enables us to be in tune with your organisation and particular culture. You will have your own dedicated HR Consultant on-site who builds relationships with your managers and team members, and provides the HR leadership and day-to-day services you need. Backed up by our senior team of professional consultants ensures you have a wide range of skills and resources to handle any HR challenge.
Working on the ground with you, we look after all areas of HR for you, including:
- Developing an HR strategy and annual plan
- Organisational culture development
- Employment documentation
- Employment relations investigations and disciplinaries
- Performance reviews
- Leadership training and development
- Employee engagement
- Recruitment and on-boarding
- Change management and restructuring
- Wellbeing programs